- ANT+ and Bluetooth Technology, can be connected to ANT+ Device and Excise Indoor
- Tracks Heart Rate in Real-time.Please install relate fitness APP with your smart phone(micoach、Runkeeper、Wahoo Fitness、Digifit、ibiker、Runtastic Pro、Endomondo、Map My Ride、Cyclemeter GPS....etc.), Then you could track your heart rate,
- Can be Connected to Smart Phone and GPS Watch, Compatible with most Apps Such as Wahoo, Garmin, Runtastic Road Bike, Strava
- Provides Live, Accurate Heart Rate to compatible Mobile Training Apps
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod Nano, iPod touch and Android Smartphone
Set up tips: Keep these tips handy during your initial set up.
1. Check that your device supports Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Smart) and its standardized heart rate service. This heart rate monitor is not compatible with earlier Bluetooth versions.
2. Check that you have paired the heart rate sensor with the application. If pairing does not work, ensure Bluetooth on the receiving device is enabled. When pairing, make sure you are far (33-feet) from other Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor users.
3. Check that you are wearing the heart rate sensor correctly. Be sure to moisten the electrode areas of the strap with water, attach the connector to the strap and wrap the strap around your chest.
4. Check that the receiving device is in front of you to ensure sufficient transmission range.